A portion of this paper was presented at the Meeting of the Triological Society, Orlando, Florida, May 1–4, 2008.
Effects of long-acting beta adrenergic agonists on vocal fold ion transport†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 602–607, March 2009
How to Cite
Sivasankar, M. and Blazer-Yost, B. (2009), Effects of long-acting beta adrenergic agonists on vocal fold ion transport. The Laryngoscope, 119: 602–607. doi: 10.1002/lary.20091
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2008
- Purdue University Research Incentive
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR013223, HL062552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!