The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Mutations in the first MyTH4 domain of MYO15A are a common cause of DFNB3 hearing loss
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 727–733, April 2009
How to Cite
Shearer, A. E., Hildebrand, M. S., Webster, J. A., Kahrizi, K., Meyer, N. C., Jalalvand, K., Arzhanginy, S., Kimberling, W. J., Stephan, D., Bahlo, M., Smith, R. J. H. and Najmabadi, H. (2009), Mutations in the first MyTH4 domain of MYO15A are a common cause of DFNB3 hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 119: 727–733. doi: 10.1002/lary.20116
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RO1 DCOO3544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!