Preliminary results of the present work have previously been communicated in abstract form at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences, Sarasota, Florida, U.S.A., April 25–29, 2001.
The candy smell test: A New Test for Retronasal Olfactory Performance†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 487–495, March 2009
How to Cite
Renner, B., Mueller, C. A., Dreier, J., Faulhaber, S., Rascher, W. and Kobal, G. (2009), The candy smell test: A New Test for Retronasal Olfactory Performance. The Laryngoscope, 119: 487–495. doi: 10.1002/lary.20123
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!