Presented at the Triological Society Middle Section Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., January 19, 2008.
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 734–739, April 2009
How to Cite
Parker, N. P., Bailey, S. S. and Walner, D. L. (2009), Effects of basic fibroblast growth factor-2 and hyaluronic acid on tracheal wound healing. The Laryngoscope, 119: 734–739. doi: 10.1002/lary.20131
Funded by the Department of Otolaryngology and Bronchoesophagology, Rush University Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!