P.K.K. and T.S.N. contributed equally to this work.
Autoantibodies to recombinant human CTL2 in autoimmune hearing loss†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 924–932, May 2009
How to Cite
Kommareddi, P. K., Nair, T. S., Vallurupalli, M., Telian, S. A., Alexander Arts, H., El-Kashlan, H. K., Sataloff, R. T. and Carey, T. E. (2009), Autoantibodies to recombinant human CTL2 in autoimmune hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 119: 924–932. doi: 10.1002/lary.20136
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2008
- Autoimmune Sensorineural Hearing Loss Research Fund
- Ruth and Lynn Townsend Family Fund
- NIH NIDCD. Grant Number: R01 DC03686
- NIDCD Research Center Core grant. Grant Number: P30 DC05188
- NIH Rheumatic Core Diseases Center Grant. Grant Number: 1P30 AR048310
- NIDCD training grant. Grant Number: T32 DC00011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!