Portions of this work were presented at the 6th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, Washington, D.C., August 7–11, 2004.
Primary tumor thickness as a risk factor for contralateral cervical metastases in T1/T2 oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 883–888, May 2009
How to Cite
Bier-Laning, C. M., Durazo-Arvizu, R., Muzaffar, K. and Petruzzelli, G. J. (2009), Primary tumor thickness as a risk factor for contralateral cervical metastases in T1/T2 oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 119: 883–888. doi: 10.1002/lary.20141
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2008
- Loyola University Medical Center RFC. Grant Number: 310021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!