Presented at the Triological Society, Combined Sections Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., May 4, 2008.
Four years of accreditation council of graduate medical education duty hour regulations: Have they made a difference?†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 635–639, April 2009
How to Cite
Shonka, D. C., Ghanem, T. A., Hubbard, M. A., Barker, D. A. and Kesser, B. W. (2009), Four years of accreditation council of graduate medical education duty hour regulations: Have they made a difference?. The Laryngoscope, 119: 635–639. doi: 10.1002/lary.20144
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!