A mixed cell culture model for assessment of proliferation in tonsillar tissues from children with obstructive sleep apnea or recurrent tonsillitis
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 1005–1010, May 2009
How to Cite
Serpero, L. D., Kheirandish-Gozal, L., Dayyat, E., Goldman, J. L., Kim, J. and Gozal, D. (2009), A mixed cell culture model for assessment of proliferation in tonsillar tissues from children with obstructive sleep apnea or recurrent tonsillitis. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1005–1010. doi: 10.1002/lary.20147
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health grants. Grant Numbers: HL-065270, HL-086662, HL-083075
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Research Challenge for Excellence Trust Fund, and the Children's Foundation Endowment for Sleep Research
- investigator initiated grant from Merck Company
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!