Presented at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., May 2008. Received the Charles F. Ferguson Clinical Research Award, First Place.
Should all newborns who undergo patent ductus arteriosus ligation be examined for vocal fold mobility?†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1606–1609, August 2009
How to Cite
Smith, M. E., King, J. D., Elsherif, A., Muntz, H. R., Park, A. H. and Kouretas, P. C. (2009), Should all newborns who undergo patent ductus arteriosus ligation be examined for vocal fold mobility?. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1606–1609. doi: 10.1002/lary.20148
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!