Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., May 3, 2008.
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 799–805, April 2009
How to Cite
Kumai, Y., Kobler, J. B., Park, H., Lopez-Guerra, G., Karajanagi, S., Herrera, V. L.M. and Zeitels, S. M. (2009), Crosstalk between adipose-derived stem/stromal cells and vocal fold fibroblasts in vitro. The Laryngoscope, 119: 799–805. doi: 10.1002/lary.20149
This work was supported in part by the Eugene B. Casey Foundations and the Institute of Laryngology and Voice Restoration.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!