There is no source of financial support or funding.
Transillumination-assisted maxillary trephination: Cadaver validation of a new technique†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 984–987, May 2009
How to Cite
Tan, N. C.-W., Floreani, S. R., Robinson, S., Nair, S., Sunkaraneni, V. S., Faris, C. and Wormald, P. J. (2009), Transillumination-assisted maxillary trephination: Cadaver validation of a new technique. The Laryngoscope, 119: 984–987. doi: 10.1002/lary.20154
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!