Presented during the meeting of the 8th Conference on Cholesteatoma and Ear Surgery in Antalya, Turkey, June 15–20, 2008.
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 721–726, April 2009
How to Cite
Gerlinger, I., Tóth, M., Lujber, L., Szanyi, I., Móricz, P., Somogyvári, K., Németh, A., Ráth, G., Pytel, J. and Mann, W. (2009), Necrosis of the long process of the incus following stapes surgery: New anatomical observations. The Laryngoscope, 119: 721–726. doi: 10.1002/lary.20166
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2008
- HSR Fund. Grant Number: OTKA NKTH3 68476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!