The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
Prostaglandin E2 is activated by airway injury and regulates fibroblast cytoskeletal dynamics†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1365–1373, July 2009
How to Cite
Sandulache, V. C., Singh, T., Li-Korotky, H. S., Lo, C. Y., Otteson, T. D., Barsic, M., Dohar, J. E. and Hebda, P. A. (2009), Prostaglandin E2 is activated by airway injury and regulates fibroblast cytoskeletal dynamics. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1365–1373. doi: 10.1002/lary.20173
The authors have no financial or other conflict of interest regarding the content of this paper.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: #R01 DC007437
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!