This research was supported by the Department of Otolaryngology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 806–810, April 2009
How to Cite
Ohno, T., Hirano, S. and Rousseau, B. (2009), Gene expression of transforming growth factor-β1 and hepatocyte growth factor during wound healing of injured rat vocal fold. The Laryngoscope, 119: 806–810. doi: 10.1002/lary.20174
This study was performed in accordance with the Public Health Service Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, the National Institutes of Health Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, and the Animal Welfare Act (7 U.S.C. et seq.); the animal use protocol was approved by the institutional animal care and use committee of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!