An in vivo model of external superior laryngeal nerve paralysis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 1017–1032, May 2009
How to Cite
Roy, N., Barton, M. E., Smith, M. E., Dromey, C., Merrill, R. M. and Sauder, C. (2009), An in vivo model of external superior laryngeal nerve paralysis. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1017–1032. doi: 10.1002/lary.20193
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Center for Contemporary Rehabilitation Research, the University of Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!