This research was completed at Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
Office-based sclerotherapy for benign parotid lymphoepithelial cysts in the HIV-positive patient†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 868–870, May 2009
How to Cite
Berg, E. E. and Moore, C. E. (2009), Office-based sclerotherapy for benign parotid lymphoepithelial cysts in the HIV-positive patient. The Laryngoscope, 119: 868–870. doi: 10.1002/lary.20205
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!