A coated electrode carrier for cochlear implantation reduces insertion forces
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 959–963, May 2009
How to Cite
Radeloff, A., Unkelbach, M. H., Mack, M. G., Settevendemie, C., Helbig, S., Mueller, J., Hagen, R. and Mlynski, R. (2009), A coated electrode carrier for cochlear implantation reduces insertion forces. The Laryngoscope, 119: 959–963. doi: 10.1002/lary.20206
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!