This work was supported by Grant Number 5 R01 DC 006848-02 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH or the U.S. government.
Proteomics analysis of perilymph and cerebrospinal fluid in mouse†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 953–958, May 2009
How to Cite
Leary Swan, E. E., Peppi, M., Chen, Z., Green, K. M., Evans, J. E., McKenna, M. J., Mescher, M. J., Kujawa, S. G. and Sewell, W. F. (2009), Proteomics analysis of perilymph and cerebrospinal fluid in mouse. The Laryngoscope, 119: 953–958. doi: 10.1002/lary.20209
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!