Molecular resonance vs. coblation tonsillectomy in children
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1897–1901, October 2009
How to Cite
D'Eredità, R. and Bozzola, L. (2009), Molecular resonance vs. coblation tonsillectomy in children. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1897–1901. doi: 10.1002/lary.20210
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!