This project is a cooperative effort with the World Health Organization (WHO).
Head and Neck
Assessment of functioning in patients with head and neck cancer according to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF): A multicenter study†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 915–923, May 2009
How to Cite
Tschiesner, U., Linseisen, E., Baumann, S., Siedek, V., Stelter, K., Berghaus, A. and Cieza, A. (2009), Assessment of functioning in patients with head and neck cancer according to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF): A multicenter study. The Laryngoscope, 119: 915–923. doi: 10.1002/lary.20211
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2008
- Deutsche Krebshilfe e.V. (nonprofit)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!