The study was conducted under the sponsorship of the Finnish Office for Health Technology Assessment (http://finohta.stakes.fi/EN/index.htm). The authors have no commercial connections with radiofrequency device producers.
Radiofrequency ablation treatment of soft palate for patients with snoring: A systematic review of effectiveness and adverse effects†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1241–1250, June 2009
How to Cite
Bäck, L. J. J., Hytönen, M. L., Roine, R. P. and Malmivaara, A. O. V. (2009), Radiofrequency ablation treatment of soft palate for patients with snoring: A systematic review of effectiveness and adverse effects. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1241–1250. doi: 10.1002/lary.20215
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!