Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Southern Section Meeting, Bonita Springs, Florida, U.S.A., January 9, 2009.
Endoscopic pedicled nasoseptal flap reconstruction for pediatric skull base defects†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1067–1075, June 2009
How to Cite
Shah, R. N., Surowitz, J. B., Patel, M. R., Huang, B. Y., Snyderman, C. H., Carrau, R. L., Kassam, A. B., Germanwala, A. V. and Zanation, A. M. (2009), Endoscopic pedicled nasoseptal flap reconstruction for pediatric skull base defects. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1067–1075. doi: 10.1002/lary.20216
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!