Chuan-Jen Hsu and Yueliang Leon Guo contributed equally to this study.
Diabetes impairs recovery from noise-induced temporary hearing loss†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1190–1194, June 2009
How to Cite
Wu, H.-P., Cheng, T.-J., Tan, C.-T., Guo, Y. L. and Hsu, C.-J. (2009), Diabetes impairs recovery from noise-induced temporary hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1190–1194. doi: 10.1002/lary.20221
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!