Gamma knife radiosurgery for vestibular schwannomas: Results of hearing preservation in relation to the cochlear radiation dose
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1076–1081, June 2009
How to Cite
Timmer, F. C. A., Hanssens, P. E. J., van Haren, A. E. P., Mulder, J. J. S., Cremers, C. W. R. J., Beynon, A. J., van Overbeeke, J. J. and Graamans, K. (2009), Gamma knife radiosurgery for vestibular schwannomas: Results of hearing preservation in relation to the cochlear radiation dose. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1076–1081. doi: 10.1002/lary.20245
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!