This study was funded by the Otolaryngology Research and Education Fund at Stanford University.
Long-term great auricular nerve morbidity after sacrifice during parotidectomy†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1140–1146, June 2009
How to Cite
Ryan, W. R. and Fee, W. E. (2009), Long-term great auricular nerve morbidity after sacrifice during parotidectomy. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1140–1146. doi: 10.1002/lary.20246
Dr. Ryan had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!