Routes, dynamics, and correlates of cochlear inflammation in terminal and recovering experimental meningitis
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1560–1570, August 2009
How to Cite
Cayé-Thomasen, P., Worsøe, L., Brandt, C. T., Miyazaki, H., Østergaard, C., Frimodt-Møller, N. and Thomsen, J. (2009), Routes, dynamics, and correlates of cochlear inflammation in terminal and recovering experimental meningitis. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1560–1570. doi: 10.1002/lary.20260
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!