Presented at the Triological Society Combined Middle and Southern Sections Meeting, Bonita Springs, Florida, U.S.A., January 8–11, 2009.
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1501–1509, August 2009
How to Cite
Patel, M. R., Deal, A. M. and Shockley, W. W. (2009), Oral and plunging ranulas: What is the most effective treatment?. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1501–1509. doi: 10.1002/lary.20291
None of the authors has any disclosures.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: T32DC005360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!