Presented at the 130th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28, 2009.
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1417–1423, July 2009
How to Cite
Mathison, C. C., Villari, C. R., Klein, A. M. and Johns, M. M. (2009), Comparison of outcomes and complications between awake and asleep injection laryngoplasty: A Case-Control Study. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1417–1423. doi: 10.1002/lary.20485
This work was not supported by grants. The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!