Presented at the 24th Congress of the Pan-Pacific Surgical Association in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A., November 3, 2007.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Larynx-preserving esophagectomy and jejunal transfer for cervical esophageal carcinoma†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1274–1280, July 2009
How to Cite
Kadota, H., Sakuraba, M., Kimata, Y., Hayashi, R., Ebihara, S. and Kato, H. (2009), Larynx-preserving esophagectomy and jejunal transfer for cervical esophageal carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1274–1280. doi: 10.1002/lary.20493
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!