Presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Southern and Middle Sections, Bonita Springs, Florida, U.S.A., January 10, 2009.
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1590–1593, August 2009
How to Cite
Meen, E., Blakley, B. and Quddusi, T. (2009), Brain-derived nerve growth factor in the treatment of sensorineural hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1590–1593. doi: 10.1002/lary.20515
Winner of the First Prize Middle Section Dean M. Lierle Resident Research Award for the 2009 Triological Society Meeting, Southern and Middle Sections. Title: Exploiting the Blood-Labyrinth Barrier in the Treatment of Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Department of Otolaryngology, University of Manitoba, and by the University of Manitoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!