This work is a summary of the panel discussion during the Workshop on Fungal Sinusitis, Chandigarh, India, February 9–11, 2008. The major sponsors of the workshop were the International Society for Human and Animal Mycology, Lifecare Innovations, India, Pfizer Inc., and Merek Sharp & Dohme.
A categorization and definitional schema addressing current controversies
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1809–1818, September 2009
How to Cite
Chakrabarti, A., Denning, D. W., Ferguson, B. J., Ponikau, J., Buzina, W., Kita, H., Marple, B., Panda, N., Vlaminck, S., Kauffmann-Lacroix, C., Das, A., Singh, P., Taj-Aldeen, S. J., Kantarcioglu, A. S., Handa, K. K., Gupta, A., Thungabathra, M., Shivaprakash, M. R., Bal, A., Fothergill, A. and Radotra, B. D. (2009), Fungal rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1809–1818. doi: 10.1002/lary.20520
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!