Portions of this work were presented at the Annual Convention of the American Speech and Hearing Association, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., November 20–22, 2008.
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1658–1663, August 2009
How to Cite
Sivasankar, M. and Erickson, E. (2009), Short-duration accelerated breathing challenges affect phonation. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1658–1663. doi: 10.1002/lary.20530
This work was supported by a New Investigator Research Grant from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation to Mahalakshmi Sivasankar.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!