To be presented at the 130th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–29, 2009.
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1439–1443, July 2009
How to Cite
Swanson, E. R., Abdollahian, D., Ohno, T., Ge, P., Zealear, D. L. and Rousseau, B. (2009), Characterization of raised phonation in an evoked rabbit phonation model. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1439–1443. doi: 10.1002/lary.20532
This work was supported by NIH grant R03 DC 008400 from the National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD).
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R03 DC 008400
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!