Endoscopic repair of laryngeal cleft type I and type II: When and why?
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1797–1802, September 2009
How to Cite
Rahbar, R., Chen, J. L., Rosen, R. L., Lowry, K. C., Simon, D. M., Perez, J. A., Buonomo, C., Ferrari, L. R. and Katz, E. S. (2009), Endoscopic repair of laryngeal cleft type I and type II: When and why?. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1797–1802. doi: 10.1002/lary.20551
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!