Presented for the American Broncho-Esophagological Association (ABEA), Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., May 1–4, 2008.
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1844–1847, September 2009
How to Cite
Halum, S. L., Sycamore, D. L. and McRae, B. R. (2009), A new treatment option for laryngeal sensory neuropathy. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1844–1847. doi: 10.1002/lary.20553
This study was supported in part by a National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIH/NIDCD) T32 training grant. None of the authors has any financial disclosures pertaining to this study.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!