This work was supported by Sanofi-Aventis (GIA-10095). The sponsor was involved in the review and approval of this manuscript. However, the sponsor was not involved in the design and conduct of the study. The sponsor was also not involved in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data and preparation of the manuscript. Dr. Yoo had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Head and Neck
XRP6258-induced gene expression patterns in head and neck cancer carcinoma†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1114–1119, June 2010
How to Cite
Yoo, G. H., Kafri, Z., Ensley, J. F., Lonardo, F., Kim, H., Folbe, A. J., Won, J., Stevens, T. and Lin, H.-S. (2010), XRP6258-induced gene expression patterns in head and neck cancer carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1114–1119. doi: 10.1002/lary.20559
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!