Liver-derived extracellular matrix as a biologic scaffold for acute vocal fold repair in a canine model
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1856–1863, September 2009
How to Cite
Gilbert, T. W., Agrawal, V., Gilbert, M. R., Povirk, K. M., Badylak, S. F. and Rosen, C. A. (2009), Liver-derived extracellular matrix as a biologic scaffold for acute vocal fold repair in a canine model. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1856–1863. doi: 10.1002/lary.20575
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2009
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!