Dr. David Zealear has received NIH grant funds to support this research and has a signed license agreement with Advanced Neuromodulation Systems, Inc., which includes royalties to market this technology for treatment of laryngeal paralysis.
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1737–1744, September 2009
How to Cite
Zealear, D. L., Kunibe, I., Nomura, K., Billante, C., Singh, V., Huang, S., Bekeny, J., Choksi, Y., Harabuchi, Y. and Katada, A. (2009), Rehabilitation of bilaterally paralyzed canine larynx with implantable stimulator. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1737–1744. doi: 10.1002/lary.20587
Presented at the American Laryngological Association 130th Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–29, 2009.
This research was performed at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, and was supported by NIH Grants R01-DC001149 and R01-DC008429.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2009
- NIH grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!