Dr. Zhong-He Wang and Dr. Chao Yan contributed equally to this work.
Head and Neck
Radiation-induced volume changes in parotid and submandibular glands in patients with head and neck cancer receiving postoperative radiotherapy: A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1966–1974, October 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-H., Yan, C., Zhang, Z.-Y., Zhang, C.-P., Hu, H.-S., Kirwan, J. and Mendenhall, W. M. (2009), Radiation-induced volume changes in parotid and submandibular glands in patients with head and neck cancer receiving postoperative radiotherapy: A longitudinal study. The Laryngoscope, 119: 1966–1974. doi: 10.1002/lary.20601
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2009
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 08DZ2271100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!