Presented as an oral presentation at the Triological Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM), Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–31, 2009.
Head and Neck
Human-in-mouse modeling of primary head and neck squamous cell carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2315–2323, December 2009
How to Cite
Law, J. H., Whigham, A. S., Wirth, P. S., Liu, D., Pham, M. Q., Vadivelu, S., Kirkbride, K. C., Brown, B. T., Burkey, B. B., Sinard, R. J., Netterville, J. L. and Yarbrough, W. G. (2009), Human-in-mouse modeling of primary head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 119: 2315–2323. doi: 10.1002/lary.20607
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
- Clinical and Translational Science Award at Vanderbilt University
- Barry Baker Laboratory for Head and Neck Oncology
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- Robert J. Kleberg, Jr. and Helen C. Kleberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!