Presented at the 32nd Association for Research in Otolaryngology MidWinter Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A., February 14–19, 2009.
Application of SNaPshot multiplex assays for simultaneous multigene mutation screening in patients with idiopathic sensorineural hearing impairment†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2411–2416, December 2009
How to Cite
Wu, C.-C., Lu, Y.-C., Chen, P.-J., Liu, A. Y.-Z., Hwu, W.-L. and Hsu, C.-J. (2009), Application of SNaPshot multiplex assays for simultaneous multigene mutation screening in patients with idiopathic sensorineural hearing impairment. The Laryngoscope, 119: 2411–2416. doi: 10.1002/lary.20621
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- National Science Council of the Executive Yuan of the Republic of China. Grant Number: 97-2314-B-002-092-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!