Bilateral simultaneous cochlear implantation in children: Our first 50 cases
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2444–2448, December 2009
How to Cite
Ramsden, J. D., Papsin, B. C., Leung, R., James, A. and Gordon, K. A. (2009), Bilateral simultaneous cochlear implantation in children: Our first 50 cases. The Laryngoscope, 119: 2444–2448. doi: 10.1002/lary.20630
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!