The authors have no financial associations with Intuitive Surgical. This study was funded by internal institutional research funding and was independent of any industry related financial or any other support. The use of the da Vinci surgical device for head and neck surgery was off-label use and non-FDA approved.
Head and Neck
Transoral robotic surgery for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: A prospective study of feasibility and functional outcomes†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 2156–2164, November 2009
How to Cite
Moore, E. J., Olsen, K. D. and Kasperbauer, J. L. (2009), Transoral robotic surgery for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: A prospective study of feasibility and functional outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 119: 2156–2164. doi: 10.1002/lary.20647
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- Internal Institutional Research Funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!