Targeted imaging modality selection for bacterial biofilms in chronic rhinosinusitis
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 427–431, February 2010
How to Cite
Foreman, A., Singhal, D., Psaltis, A. J. and Wormald, P.-J. (2010), Targeted imaging modality selection for bacterial biofilms in chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 120: 427–431. doi: 10.1002/lary.20705
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!