Authors with no conflict of interest disclosure include M.J., A.L.M. and L.S. M.A., C.A.R., G.N.P. and C.B.S. are paid speakers for Bioform Medical. C.A.R. is a consultant for Bioform Medical. G.N.P. has received course support from Bioform Medical, Olympus America and KayPentax, and equipment support from MedEnergy and Olympus. M.C. is scientific advisor for Lumenis and receives equipment support from Olympus America.
Advances in office-based diagnosis and treatment in laryngology†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Supplement: Advances in Office-based Diagnosis and Treatment in Laryngology
Volume 119, Issue Supplement S2, pages S185–S212, November 2009
How to Cite
Rosen, C. A., Amin, M. R., Sulica, L., Simpson, C. B., Merati, A. L., Courey, M. S., Johns, M. M. and Postma, G. N. (2009), Advances in office-based diagnosis and treatment in laryngology. The Laryngoscope, 119: S185–S212. doi: 10.1002/lary.20712
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- MLL Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!