Presented at the 31st Midwinter Research Meeting of Association for Research in Otolaryngology, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., February 16–21, 2008; the 32nd Midwinter Research Meeting of Association for Research in Otolaryngology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A., February 14–19, 2009; and the 45th Workshop on Inner Ear Biology, Ferrara, Italy, September 21–24, 2008.
Sustained delivery of lidocaine into the cochlea using poly lactic/glycolic acid microparticles†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 377–383, February 2010
How to Cite
Horie, R. T., Sakamoto, T., Nakagawa, T., Tabata, Y., Okamura, N., Tomiyama, N., Tachibana, M. and Ito, J. (2010), Sustained delivery of lidocaine into the cochlea using poly lactic/glycolic acid microparticles. The Laryngoscope, 120: 377–383. doi: 10.1002/lary.20713
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Research on Sensory and Communicative Disorders
- Grant-in-Aid for Research on Nanotechnological Medical from the Ministry of Health
- Labour and Welfare of Japan
- A grant from the Tinnitus Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!