Language performance in children with cochlear implants and additional disabilities
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 405–413, February 2010
How to Cite
Meinzen-Derr, J., Wiley, S., Grether, S. and Choo, D. I. (2010), Language performance in children with cochlear implants and additional disabilities. The Laryngoscope, 120: 405–413. doi: 10.1002/lary.20728
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2009
- Thrasher Foundation
- Outcomes Research Award of Cincinnati Children's Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!