All work for this article was performed at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi. Preparation for manuscript and funding support provided by the Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences.
The current status of audiologic rehabilitation for profound unilateral sensorineural hearing loss†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 552–556, March 2010
How to Cite
Bishop, C. E. and Eby, T. L. (2010), The current status of audiologic rehabilitation for profound unilateral sensorineural hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 120: 552–556. doi: 10.1002/lary.20735
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!