Presented at the 130th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–29, 2009.
Head and Neck
Selective reinnervation of the posterior cricoarytenoid and interarytenoid muscles: An anatomical study†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 463–467, March 2010
How to Cite
Kwak, P. E., Friedman, A. D., Lamarre, E. D. and Lorenz, R. R. (2010), Selective reinnervation of the posterior cricoarytenoid and interarytenoid muscles: An anatomical study. The Laryngoscope, 120: 463–467. doi: 10.1002/lary.20752
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!