Translational systems biology and voice pathophysiology
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 511–515, March 2010
How to Cite
Li, N. Y. K., Verdolini Abbott, K., Rosen, C., An, G., Hebda, P. A. and Vodovotz, Y. (2010), Translational systems biology and voice pathophysiology. The Laryngoscope, 120: 511–515. doi: 10.1002/lary.20755
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-DC-005643, R01-DC-008290
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: P50-GM-53789-09 (Project V)
- National Institute for Disability Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133E070024 (Developmental Project 1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!